Become a Member
ASSCE is a selective organization. To be an ASSCE member, one needs to:
- abide by the law and bylaws,
- have calligraphy learning/practicing experience, and
- be teaching or to teach calligraphy in North America.
- Assistance in connecting with shufa calligraphers with institutions and communities for events, teaching, workshops and much more.
- Promotion of your publications, calligraphy works, and other works to a wider audience.
- Attend ASSCE organized academic conferences at a premium registration rate.
- Have the opportunities to join the ASSCE workshops, calligraphy demos, and panels at relevant conferences or conventions hosted by ACTFL or CLTA
- Enjoy exclusive discounts for conference related accommodations and tours
- $30 for the one-year regular membership
- $70 for the three year membership
- $120 for the five year membership
- $300 for the life-long membership
- $15 for the one-year student membership
Procedure for membership application:
STEP 1: APPLICATION
Complete the ASSCE Member Form and email it to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Wait until an approval email reaches you.
Or, fill out this form online: https://forms.gle/azyiaqWbgKTirSDH9
STEP 2: PAYMENT FOR MEMBERSHIP
After you receive the approval, pay for the membership by clicking
or Click HERE to pay for the 1-yr Regular ($30), 3-yr Regular ($70), or 5-yr Regular ($120) membership. To pay for the 1-yr Student ($15) or Life-long ($300) Membership, put the right amount in the "Any Amount" box.
Optionally, you can write a check, payable to ASSCE, and MAIL it to
Dr. Li-hua Ying
316 Church ave, Germantown, NY 12526
STEP 3: MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATION
Once your payment is received, ASSCE will issue you the member certificate (in PDF).
or click DONATE or
We appreciate your generosity! Thanks!